Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Dana Point, CA
Rose Hearing Aid Centers has been proudly serving the Southern California area since 1987. Since then, we’ve been recognized for our commitment to the hearing impaired and for the personalized service we provide.
Our approach to hearing care combines old-fashioned customer service with the latest advancements in technology. We take the time to get to know you, determine your unique needs, and find and fit the best technology to match your lifestyle, budget, and cosmetic concerns. By providing personalized care one client at a time, we can continue to serve our mission of giving those with hearing loss the same opportunities and communication abilities enjoyed by those with normal hearing.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Rose Hearing Aid Centers?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision-one that makes you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.